Groupama acquired Choicequote Insurance Services in April 2008. The broker focuses on niche and non-standard motor covers with particular expertise in the insurance of taxis and motor trade road risks.
The company employs 79 staff from its head office in Liverpool and has satellite offices in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Glasgow.
Ms Bruce began her career in insurance with Endsleigh, where she held a number of roles before becoming area sales Manager.
In 1993, she joined Marsh as nation
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges