Groupama acquired Choicequote Insurance Services in April 2008. The broker focuses on niche and non-standard motor covers with particular expertise in the insurance of taxis and motor trade road risks.
The company employs 79 staff from its head office in Liverpool and has satellite offices in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Glasgow.
Ms Bruce began her career in insurance with Endsleigh, where she held a number of roles before becoming area sales Manager.
In 1993, she joined Marsh as nation
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti