Andinsure, with a premium income of £8m and 50 staff, has offices in Preston, Cumbria, Birmingham and Accrington. It offers a wide range of commercial and personal insurances and is a niche player in motor trade insurance.
Patrick Smith, chief executive at Swinton, said: “The growth of Swinton Business since its inception in 2004 has been dramatic, and the acquisition of Andinsure is another step on the road to securing our short term aim of exceeding £150m GPI.”
“Our commitment to acquiring
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products