The three office towers, developed by Silverstein Properties and designed by architects Norman Foster, Richard Rogers, and Fumihiko Maki, will rise along the site’s eastern edge.
As the first construction-related liability insurance programs secured for the three towers, they cover the contractors’ employees on the site and the liability exposure resulting from construction.
“This is a significant step in our efforts to build these three buildings,” said Mr Silverstein.
“The insurance indust
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services