The three office towers, developed by Silverstein Properties and designed by architects Norman Foster, Richard Rogers, and Fumihiko Maki, will rise along the site’s eastern edge.
As the first construction-related liability insurance programs secured for the three towers, they cover the contractors’ employees on the site and the liability exposure resulting from construction.
“This is a significant step in our efforts to build these three buildings,” said Mr Silverstein.
“The insurance indust
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints