A perfect storm of regulatory changes, consultations and investigations is set to come to the fore in 2013. And an exclusive Insurance Age survey of the industry’s leading compliance experts has identified the areas brokers must be most clued up about as the year progresses.
Amid the range of topics put to the regulation specialists, the issue of client money was overwhelmingly described as ‘critical’ and one that will ‘radically change the broking landscape’.
Following the November 2012 complet
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover