A perfect storm of regulatory changes, consultations and investigations is set to come to the fore in 2013. And an exclusive Insurance Age survey of the industry’s leading compliance experts has identified the areas brokers must be most clued up about as the year progresses.
Amid the range of topics put to the regulation specialists, the issue of client money was overwhelmingly described as ‘critical’ and one that will ‘radically change the broking landscape’.
Following the November 2012 complet
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016