Regulatory issues have come under the spotlight once more with the release of the Financial Services Authority’s (FSA) ‘Journey to the FCA’ consultation paper for brokers to wade through.
Until now, there had been much focus on how the soon-to-be launched Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) will set about differentiating itself from its much-maligned predecessor.
And the reality was that the paper largely threw up few surprises. Principally, the FCA will live up to its name by concentrating, first
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?