Regulatory issues have come under the spotlight once more with the release of the Financial Services Authority’s (FSA) ‘Journey to the FCA’ consultation paper for brokers to wade through.
Until now, there had been much focus on how the soon-to-be launched Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) will set about differentiating itself from its much-maligned predecessor.
And the reality was that the paper largely threw up few surprises. Principally, the FCA will live up to its name by concentrating, first
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product