Regulatory issues have come under the spotlight once more with the release of the Financial Services Authority’s (FSA) ‘Journey to the FCA’ consultation paper for brokers to wade through.
Until now, there had been much focus on how the soon-to-be launched Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) will set about differentiating itself from its much-maligned predecessor.
And the reality was that the paper largely threw up few surprises. Principally, the FCA will live up to its name by concentrating, first
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?