The solicitors’ professional indemnity (PI) sector has grappled with the uncertainty of reform as the penultimate blanket renewal deadline fast approaches.
First announced in April this year, the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority’s (SRA) set of reforms were not well received by PI stalwarts Zurich and Chartis with both companies claiming the changes were too little too late and would lead to the demise of many small law firms.
The Assigned Risk Pool (ARP) will eventually pass away in 2013 but at
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover