Nick Starling, the new director general of insurance at the Association of British Insurers (ABI) has only been in the role for seven weeks and yet he is determined to get straight on with the job in hand.
Having spent the last six years at the Health & Safety Executive (HSE), and before that the Department of Transport, Mr Starling says he was looking for a new challenge when the opportunity to join the ABI presented itself.
"I thought it was something new and different but also there were qu
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud