Nick Starling, the new director general of insurance at the Association of British Insurers (ABI) has only been in the role for seven weeks and yet he is determined to get straight on with the job in hand.
Having spent the last six years at the Health & Safety Executive (HSE), and before that the Department of Transport, Mr Starling says he was looking for a new challenge when the opportunity to join the ABI presented itself.
"I thought it was something new and different but also there were qu
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack