When he took up his post as the director-general of the Association of British Insurers (ABI) in May 2005 Stephen Haddrill set out his stall early, informing the market that he aimed to ensure the ABI would be highly influential with both Government and regulators on behalf of all its members.
He also stated that he would work closely in partnership with the ABI's stakeholders in order to build influence.
Now that Mr Haddrill has been in the job for nearly 18 months he reiterates the fact that
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall