When he took up his post as the director-general of the Association of British Insurers (ABI) in May 2005 Stephen Haddrill set out his stall early, informing the market that he aimed to ensure the ABI would be highly influential with both Government and regulators on behalf of all its members.
He also stated that he would work closely in partnership with the ABI's stakeholders in order to build influence.
Now that Mr Haddrill has been in the job for nearly 18 months he reiterates the fact that
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover