When Charles Earle, the former managing director of NIG Commercial Lines, launched Arista in January 2007 alongside former NIG colleague Lyn Carslake, its stated aim was clear. The new underwriting agency would focus on broker-administered commercial business in the UK, and arrange agencies with a limited panel of independent brokers.
With Arista approaching its first-year anniversary, Mr Earle ponders whether the start-up's strategy has stayed on track. "We have not changed the strategy in a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData