When Charles Earle, the former managing director of NIG Commercial Lines, launched Arista in January 2007 alongside former NIG colleague Lyn Carslake, its stated aim was clear. The new underwriting agency would focus on broker-administered commercial business in the UK, and arrange agencies with a limited panel of independent brokers.
With Arista approaching its first-year anniversary, Mr Earle ponders whether the start-up's strategy has stayed on track. "We have not changed the strategy in a
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin