With increasing amounts of disposable income and expensive assets, typical personal lines insurance no longer satisfies many people's needs, so they are turning to high net worth (HNW) cover. In response, Chambers & Newman (Manchester) launched an Executive Potfolio service in 2000 to cater for these needs. Insurance Age talked to Julie Clarey, Chambers & Newman's (Manchester) personal lines manager, to discover how to be a broker in a HNW environment.
Why did Chambers & Newman (Manchester) d
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData