Charles Crawford has only been in the role of managing director of broker-focused insurer NIG for 11 months, but what a busy period this has been. He has spent the majority of his time meeting members of staff, visiting NIG's local branches and attending events like the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) conference in order to gain maximum visibility among staff and brokers.
Mr Crawford explains, "I always try to be accessible to people and the main vibe that I have received from b
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin