Also discussed is the challenge faced by the government to create a new structure that identifies and understands the systemic risk inherent in some banking activities, and to put in place the appropriate powers to ensure prudential regulation works effectively.
While the importance of the UK becoming properly engaged with the international debate, especially with Europe and the review of the Insurance Mediation Directive is another topic on the agenda.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin