Also discussed is the challenge faced by the government to create a new structure that identifies and understands the systemic risk inherent in some banking activities, and to put in place the appropriate powers to ensure prudential regulation works effectively.
While the importance of the UK becoming properly engaged with the international debate, especially with Europe and the review of the Insurance Mediation Directive is another topic on the agenda.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData