Brokers have complained that while they have been concentrating on becoming Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulated, service levels from insurers have dropped across the board. Is this really the case?
Kevin: We set Fusion up in 2001 in response to what we thought was a service gap in the market, however, talking to brokers, it seems that even this year the gap is as wide as ever and I find that staggering.
Graham: I would agree. Having worked for both an insurer and a broker, the first t
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market