Fair play to them – might as well get a good wedge in before you go.
So the chances are, if you’re a medium-sized or large firm, your costs are going to go up.
But c’mere, there’s more.
Not wanting to miss out on the action, the FSCS has announced that once again, it is to increase its levy on financial services.
Next year it will be asking for £221m a slight increase on last year (£217m), but an increase nonetheless.
And with some inevitability, it turns out that the insurance industry will bea
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa