Fair play to them – might as well get a good wedge in before you go.
So the chances are, if you’re a medium-sized or large firm, your costs are going to go up.
But c’mere, there’s more.
Not wanting to miss out on the action, the FSCS has announced that once again, it is to increase its levy on financial services.
Next year it will be asking for £221m a slight increase on last year (£217m), but an increase nonetheless.
And with some inevitability, it turns out that the insurance industry will
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018