Fair play to them – might as well get a good wedge in before you go.
So the chances are, if you’re a medium-sized or large firm, your costs are going to go up.
But c’mere, there’s more.
Not wanting to miss out on the action, the FSCS has announced that once again, it is to increase its levy on financial services.
Next year it will be asking for £221m a slight increase on last year (£217m), but an increase nonetheless.
And with some inevitability, it turns out that the insurance industry will bea
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards