Mr Birch, who will join the company in July, has more than 15 years' experience in developing affinity partnerships, having held senior roles at both RBS Insurance and Tesco Personal Finance.
His appointment comes hot on the heels of the capture of Judy Baker from Bluefin where she was MD of major accounts, corporate. She took up the position of head of London (Corporate) at Heath Lambert.
Ms Baker's career spans more than 20 years within the corporate community in sectors such as retail,
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford