Mr Birch, who will join the company in July, has more than 15 years' experience in developing affinity partnerships, having held senior roles at both RBS Insurance and Tesco Personal Finance.
His appointment comes hot on the heels of the capture of Judy Baker from Bluefin where she was MD of major accounts, corporate. She took up the position of head of London (Corporate) at Heath Lambert.
Ms Baker's career spans more than 20 years within the corporate community in sectors such as retail, leisur
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks