Mr Birch, who will join the company in July, has more than 15 years' experience in developing affinity partnerships, having held senior roles at both RBS Insurance and Tesco Personal Finance.
His appointment comes hot on the heels of the capture of Judy Baker from Bluefin where she was MD of major accounts, corporate. She took up the position of head of London (Corporate) at Heath Lambert.
Ms Baker's career spans more than 20 years within the corporate community in sectors such as retail, leisur
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies