As the countdown to regulation continues, those intermediaries aimingto continue trading after the January 2005 deadline will already beplanning for FSA authorisation with a root-and-branch re-evaluation oftheir businesses.
The challenge for many - especially the smaller firms - will be a stiffone, throwing a harsh spotlight on every aspect of their business.
A fallout rate for independent intermediaries of between 25% and 40% iswidely predicted as a result of regulation. Of special concern, t
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed