A new report published by the Association of British Insurers (ABI) has suggested that risk diversification can reduce the capital requirements of general insurers by 25-50%. The ABI has been working with Deloitte to examine the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) new capital regime for general insurance. Peter Vipond, ABI director of financial regulation and taxation said: "Discussions between general insurers and the FSA regarding individual capital assessments are well underway."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services