A new report published by the Association of British Insurers (ABI) has suggested that risk diversification can reduce the capital requirements of general insurers by 25-50%. The ABI has been working with Deloitte to examine the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) new capital regime for general insurance. Peter Vipond, ABI director of financial regulation and taxation said: "Discussions between general insurers and the FSA regarding individual capital assessments are well underway."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel