With so many broker networks springing up out of the woodwork over the past 12 months, the question of whether to join one or not is becoming increasingly problematic for the busy broker. And matters are made all the more confusing when broker clubs and broker alliances are brought into the equation.
Any broker wishing to join a broker club, for example, would be hard pressed to know what to look for. With definitions ranging from an 'informal gathering of like-minded businesses' to an 'MD's
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?