The question of solvency requirements and the need for professionalindemnity (PI) cover are probably the two most pressing issues facingbrokers at the moment.
Experts reckon most intermediaries have until midsummer to decide whetherto press ahead and plan to meet the new Financial Service Authority (FSA)requirements - whatever they might be - or whether it is time to quit.
And with thousands of small brokerages run by those who established theirbusinesses in the 1970s, when previous regulatory
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks