The question of solvency requirements and the need for professionalindemnity (PI) cover are probably the two most pressing issues facingbrokers at the moment.
Experts reckon most intermediaries have until midsummer to decide whetherto press ahead and plan to meet the new Financial Service Authority (FSA)requirements - whatever they might be - or whether it is time to quit.
And with thousands of small brokerages run by those who established theirbusinesses in the 1970s, when previous regulatory
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa