Extremes in the insurance cycle are bad news for the industry and bad news for clients. Profitability is jeopardised and the uncertainty makes brokers look unprofessional. Sudden rate hikes also mean that businesses cannot properly budget for cover and may even have to cease trading.
So, are we destined to keep repeating the same patterns or can we stop this lemming-like behaviour? When you have a competitive marketplace and no tariffs, the cycle will remain a fact of economic life but we can
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData