The loss assessor's view
To assess the extent to which these claims might be met is not straightforward, given the lack of information in some key areas. Accordingly, I have had to make a number of assumptions:
- That the loss arose from an insured peril. If it was a mechanical breakdown, it is likely that the all-risks material damage policy would not cover the loss.
- That there is no seasonal bias in turnover.
- That the business was operating at full capacity.
- That there is no trend in the
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April