The loss assessor's view
To assess the extent to which these claims might be met is not straightforward, given the lack of information in some key areas. Accordingly, I have had to make a number of assumptions:
- That the loss arose from an insured peril. If it was a mechanical breakdown, it is likely that the all-risks material damage policy would not cover the loss.
- That there is no seasonal bias in turnover.
- That the business was operating at full capacity.
- That there is no trend in the
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress