The first ever patient-purchased insurance product for cosmetic surgery has been launched, covering the cost of corrective procedures in the event of complications.
The policy, from Beautysure, will cost £199 and cover remedial surgery up to £4,000. A second procedure will be available for half-price, to the value of £6,000, and can be extended by two years for an additional £99 a year.
Underwritten by Lloyd's, it will be available to the public through surgeons who are part of the British Associa
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017