The first ever patient-purchased insurance product for cosmetic surgery has been launched, covering the cost of corrective procedures in the event of complications.
The policy, from Beautysure, will cost £199 and cover remedial surgery up to £4,000. A second procedure will be available for half-price, to the value of £6,000, and can be extended by two years for an additional £99 a year.
Underwritten by Lloyd's, it will be available to the public through surgeons who are part of the British
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business