The first ever patient-purchased insurance product for cosmetic surgery has been launched, covering the cost of corrective procedures in the event of complications.
The policy, from Beautysure, will cost £199 and cover remedial surgery up to £4,000. A second procedure will be available for half-price, to the value of £6,000, and can be extended by two years for an additional £99 a year.
Underwritten by Lloyd's, it will be available to the public through surgeons who are part of the British Associa
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure