Time magazine recently named three 'whistleblowers' as its People ofthe Year.
It was a surprising act of recognition, because in today's societywhistleblowing - going public about an employer's failings - is stillderided as 'telling tales out of school'. It shouldn't be.
The fact is that society needs to change its perception and adopt abusiness culture that effectively negates the need for whistleblowing aswe know it today. Let me explain.
Nowadays, an individual's decision to 'blow the
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal