Time magazine recently named three 'whistleblowers' as its People ofthe Year.
It was a surprising act of recognition, because in today's societywhistleblowing - going public about an employer's failings - is stillderided as 'telling tales out of school'. It shouldn't be.
The fact is that society needs to change its perception and adopt abusiness culture that effectively negates the need for whistleblowing aswe know it today. Let me explain.
Nowadays, an individual's decision to 'blow the whistl
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022