With the regulation of insurance brokers well and truly bedded in, brokers are beginning to take stock of the effects of regulation, assessing its true cost and weighing up the benefits it has brought.
Some brokers agree that the Financial Services Authority (FSA) has provided a courteous and professional service, willing to offer advice where needed. But inevitably there have been some issues as well. Brokers are still pushing for a level playing field, arguing that regulation should be appl
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017