DLA Insurance Group has launched an initiative to persuade insurers to mediate more personal injury cases, rather than taking them to court.
According to the group, the industry has failed to embrace mediation in personal injury cases, despite the clear benefits over litigation; these include satisfactory resolution for both parties and a dramatic reduction in the duration and cost of a dispute.
Alan Jacobs, a partner in DLA Insurance, who heads up the campaign with Matthew Hirst, also a
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners