DLA Insurance Group has launched an initiative to persuade insurers to mediate more personal injury cases, rather than taking them to court.
According to the group, the industry has failed to embrace mediation in personal injury cases, despite the clear benefits over litigation; these include satisfactory resolution for both parties and a dramatic reduction in the duration and cost of a dispute.
Alan Jacobs, a partner in DLA Insurance, who heads up the campaign with Matthew Hirst, also a partn
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel