DLA Insurance Group has launched an initiative to persuade insurers to mediate more personal injury cases, rather than taking them to court.
According to the group, the industry has failed to embrace mediation in personal injury cases, despite the clear benefits over litigation; these include satisfactory resolution for both parties and a dramatic reduction in the duration and cost of a dispute.
Alan Jacobs, a partner in DLA Insurance, who heads up the campaign with Matthew Hirst, also a partn
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure