Recent months could mark a significant tilt of industry fortunes if signs of rising competition succeed in eroding the gains of the last three years.
The pressure on mid-range commercial premiums felt at the start of the year was certainly enough to send warnings through the market to maintain much needed underwriting stability. An over-reaction? Well, some believe that it will not take much to knock the ship seriously off course.
From the massive hikes of 2001, annual increases in commercial
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties