Recent months could mark a significant tilt of industry fortunes if signs of rising competition succeed in eroding the gains of the last three years.
The pressure on mid-range commercial premiums felt at the start of the year was certainly enough to send warnings through the market to maintain much needed underwriting stability. An over-reaction? Well, some believe that it will not take much to knock the ship seriously off course.
From the massive hikes of 2001, annual increases in commercial
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022