There are some big changes afoot in the solicitors’ professional indemnity (PI) market, as the assigned risk pool (ARP) approaches its end, scheduled for 2013.
And with these changes has come a slew of new products, some of which have generated controversy. Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT), for one, has spoken out about the potential dangers of signing up to two-year deals ahead of the abolition of the ARP.
Mike Perry, partner at JLT, said it had taken the view that some law firms could be “being en
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover