The Nexus-owned business says Credit Insurance Alliance Brokers will be integrated with its Credit Risk Solutions unit.
Following on from GRP's surprise purchase of Marsh Networks, Martin Friel investigates how consolidation is changing the networks landscape.
Aviva's UK wellbeing lead, Debbie Bullock, explains how remote working has brought employees' wellbeing to the forefront and why creating a positive workplace culture is key to improving wellbeing and business performance.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Blog: Could Aviva ever dominate the high net worth market?
- Partners& buys Nottingham-based broker
- Mulsanne accuses Marshmallow of stealing trade secrets in court battle
- Brokers may be failing to report misconduct
- Analysis: The future of the networks model
- People moves: 12-16 April 2021
- FCA data reveals progress as insurers settle Covid-19 BI claims
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry