Head Lines: Experts warned that the coronavirus pandemic has increased mental health problems for many.
The night life industry and broker NDML call on the provider to "accept that the time to pay has arrived" in open letter to Hiscox MD.
Warren Dickson will take up the newly created role next month.
Experts discuss next steps for brokers, industry reputation and expectations from clients after the High Court delivered an outcome that differed across the policy wordings under scrutiny.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Shuker and Howden lift lid on A-Plan deal
- Howden buys A-Plan to create £4bn GWP broker
- FCA warns brokers to "pay close attention" after dual pricing ban
- Hiscox urged to start paying BI claims after test case judgment
- Brokers welcome FCA's crackdown on dual pricing
- Tifgroup receives libel settlement and apology from The Times
- FCA signs death warrant for dual pricing
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry