Results for H1 show GWP drop as motor specialist prioritises profitability over volume, joins Saga panel and flags creation of temporary insurance product in H2.
The software house recorded a £52.7m turnover for the year, largely in line with its results for 2019.
Brokers say senior exits at the provider lead to “some concern but also some opportunity” as the insurer is slammed for focusing on larger corporate consolidator relationships in recent months.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Aon/WTW merger collapses amid US DOJ lawsuit
- Allianz restructure sparks mixed reactions
- Ardonagh creates European unit led by Conor Brennan
- Gallagher divestment deal aborted after WTW/Aon merger breaks down
- Allianz adds tracker to claims hub
- People Moves: 19-23 July 2021
- Blog: Why the industry needs Race Action Through Leadership
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry