A comparison site targeted at brokers and covering the cyber market has been launched by cyber risk specialists Storm Guidance.
According to the organisation the site covers 16 policies from a range of insurers and costs broker £350 plus VAT for a five-user account pack.
Neil Hare-Brown, the CEO of CyberDecider, said: “Until now, the inability for brokers to easily compare policies has been a real handbrake on the development of the cyber insurance market. CyberDecider makes this a thing of
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers