A comparison site targeted at brokers and covering the cyber market has been launched by cyber risk specialists Storm Guidance.
According to the organisation the site covers 16 policies from a range of insurers and costs broker £350 plus VAT for a five-user account pack.
Neil Hare-Brown, the CEO of CyberDecider, said: “Until now, the inability for brokers to easily compare policies has been a real handbrake on the development of the cyber insurance market. CyberDecider makes this a thing of
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK