A comparison site targeted at brokers and covering the cyber market has been launched by cyber risk specialists Storm Guidance.
According to the organisation the site covers 16 policies from a range of insurers and costs broker £350 plus VAT for a five-user account pack.
Neil Hare-Brown, the CEO of CyberDecider, said: “Until now, the inability for brokers to easily compare policies has been a real handbrake on the development of the cyber insurance market. CyberDecider makes this a thing of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders