A comparison site targeted at brokers and covering the cyber market has been launched by cyber risk specialists Storm Guidance.
According to the organisation the site covers 16 policies from a range of insurers and costs broker £350 plus VAT for a five-user account pack.
Neil Hare-Brown, the CEO of CyberDecider, said: “Until now, the inability for brokers to easily compare policies has been a real handbrake on the development of the cyber insurance market. CyberDecider makes this a thing of
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark