A comparison site targeted at brokers and covering the cyber market has been launched by cyber risk specialists Storm Guidance.
According to the organisation the site covers 16 policies from a range of insurers and costs broker £350 plus VAT for a five-user account pack.
Neil Hare-Brown, the CEO of CyberDecider, said: “Until now, the inability for brokers to easily compare policies has been a real handbrake on the development of the cyber insurance market. CyberDecider makes this a thing of
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Home insurance nudges down in first quarter 2018