Acturis has confirmed that it has passed the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) Broker Supplier Resilience Review.
The assessment was carried out by the NCC Group.
The review of software houses was triggered after the outage at SSP in August last year which affected hundreds of brokers and left many unable to work normally for weeks.
Theo Duchen, co-CEO of Acturis commented: “Being a Software as a Service provider from day one, Acturis have always held system resilience as one of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move