Applied Systems has confirmed that Stevenage-based rhg Insurance Brokers has switched from SSP to its technology offering. It is the third reported move between software providers this year following on from Kent-based Anthony Jones Insurance Brokers and Swansea-headquartered Eastside Insurance Services in February. Suffer The latest mover, rhg, revealed that it was unsettled by the outage at SSP in August last year and was continuing to suffer. “rhg has been reviewing it’s whole IT outlook,
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution