Applied Systems has confirmed that Stevenage-based rhg Insurance Brokers has switched from SSP to its technology offering.
It is the third reported move between software providers this year following on from Kent-based Anthony Jones Insurance Brokers and Swansea-headquartered Eastside Insurance Services in February.
The latest mover, rhg, revealed that it was unsettled by the outage at SSP in August last year and was continuing to suffer.
“rhg has been reviewing it’s whole IT outlook,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move