Applied Systems has confirmed that Stevenage-based rhg Insurance Brokers has switched from SSP to its technology offering.
It is the third reported move between software providers this year following on from Kent-based Anthony Jones Insurance Brokers and Swansea-headquartered Eastside Insurance Services in February.
The latest mover, rhg, revealed that it was unsettled by the outage at SSP in August last year and was continuing to suffer.
“rhg has been reviewing it’s whole IT outlook,
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam