an undisclosed sum.
Under the deal, completed last month, MCS will retain York's Leeds head
office and its staff of nine.
York's two directors, Mike Black and Steve Wriglesworth, will also
transfer to MCS.
York has a client base of 43 regional broking firms and approximately 900
workstations in operation. This will add to MCS' 100 or so broking clients
and 3500 workstations.
MCS has confirmed that it will maintain and service York's
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product