Insurance. His departure comes just as the Royal Bank of Scotland-owned
insurer is about to make a major push into the commercial lines
Mr Utley was recruited three years ago by Privilege chairman Peter Wood
with a brief to accelerate growth and to eventually float the company.
Since Mr Utley's appointment, the firm's turnover has grown from £30m to
£100m and the number of staff has increased from 300 to 950.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison