Insurance. His departure comes just as the Royal Bank of Scotland-owned
insurer is about to make a major push into the commercial lines
Mr Utley was recruited three years ago by Privilege chairman Peter Wood
with a brief to accelerate growth and to eventually float the company.
Since Mr Utley's appointment, the firm's turnover has grown from £30m to
£100m and the number of staff has increased from 300 to 950.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA