Cavere Intermediary is set to launch an upgraded home insurance policy, underwritten by Ageas Insurance.
The provider stated that the product will be available to brokers from June this year, adding that the policy had been designed to provide comprehensive insurance with higher cover levels and claim limits.
It detailed that the new offering had been redefined to be simple to read and understand.
According to Cavere, the key features of the refreshed policy include:
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs