Cavere Intermediary is set to launch an upgraded home insurance policy, underwritten by Ageas Insurance.
The provider stated that the product will be available to brokers from June this year, adding that the policy had been designed to provide comprehensive insurance with higher cover levels and claim limits.
It detailed that the new offering had been redefined to be simple to read and understand.
According to Cavere, the key features of the refreshed policy include:
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester