Cavere Intermediary is set to launch an upgraded home insurance policy, underwritten by Ageas Insurance.
The provider stated that the product will be available to brokers from June this year, adding that the policy had been designed to provide comprehensive insurance with higher cover levels and claim limits.
It detailed that the new offering had been redefined to be simple to read and understand.
According to Cavere, the key features of the refreshed policy include:
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA