Chase-Gardener left the broker in November 2014 and the case relates to the time he worked as finance director at the firm.
At a hearing in front of his honour judge Waksman QC in the High Court of Justice, Admiralty and Commercial in London on 10 March, lawyers for both sides argued about what information should be disclosed to the court, including expert evidence.
No date has been set for a trial, but the case i
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5