Brokers are “disappointed” in RSA following the Insurance Age revelation that the insurer is to close its Birmingham office with 190 jobs at risk.
James Sellers, branch director at Lorica’s local office, said it was “disappointing RSA is reducing its Birmingham operations.” But he revealed: “We have been saying for the last couple of years that it is hard to trade with RSA, particularly on the commercial side. They do not seem to know where they are going.
“We do not do a lot with them and we kn
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover