The sweeping changes unveiled by the Association of British Insurers (ABI) last month caught the market unawares.
Just over a year after Tidjane Thiam, CEO of Prudential, assumed the ABI’s chairmanship the trade body confirmed that three of its seven most senior executives would be leaving with immediate effect.
Nick Starling, director of general insurance (pictured above), who had been widely credited for his role in securing the organisation’s provisional Flood Re agreement with the government
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal