Take the lid off the so called 'oven-ready' personal injury reforms and you'll find that the arguments are in fact half-baked with added soggy bottom.
The Compensation Recovery Unit (CRU) shows that whiplash claims incidence is reducing, from 571,000 in 2010/11 to 334,000 last year.
These figures are not infallible but they are supplied by insurers for the most part, and show a year on year drop. They were sourced via a Freedom of Information request to the CRU by the Association of Personal
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs