RSA has expanded its SME packages book with the launch of an e-traded business combined product.
Available via RSA Online and the Acturis platform, the insurer stated that Business Combined will enable brokers to tailor cover for business customers across a range of risks and sectors including manufacturing, wholesaling, supplying, retail, administration and leisure.
The provider noted that by offering more options on the cover, brokers can ensure customers are fully insured without paying for
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m