SSP users are facing further problems this morning following a message from the software house (14 December) which warned that it is investigating issues in connecting to Outlook and Webmail services.
The communication, seen by Insurance Age, promised further updates as more information comes in and insisted that there are no issues with the Pure system.
The message read: "We are investigating reports of issues in connecting to Outlook and Webmail, Further updates as we have more information.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move