SSP has confirmed that its Pure Broking platform experienced more problems today (25 November).
It is the third time this year that platform users have reported issues.
A spokesperson for SSP said: "We are pleased to report that the intermittent connectivity issues with Pure Broking that some customers experienced this morning have now been resolved."
He continued: "SSP is happy to take calls from customers in the unlikely event that you require any further guidance on access or usage of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith