Jonathan Davey, CEO of recently launched HugHub - as revealed by Insurance Age - has urged the industry to move with the times stating that consumers do not view themselves in the same silos that the sector likes to use.
Davey has teamed up with Max Carruthers, previously COO of Axa commercial lines and personal intermediary and now chairman of HugHub, for the launch of the new technology which is set to go live in the second quarter of this year.
The new offering is a portal that sits on top of
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns