Liverpool Victoria has changed its brand identity to LV, in addition to introducing a new look to support the restructured company's ambitious business plans.
The launch of the new brand identity marks the culmination of a period of restructure, and the start of an ambitious plan to grow the LV core businesses.
The friendly society, which was founded in 1843, has grown into a provider of financial services, with over 2.5 million members. LV currently operates investment, protection, banking an
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData