Liverpool Victoria has changed its brand identity to LV, in addition to introducing a new look to support the restructured company's ambitious business plans.
The launch of the new brand identity marks the culmination of a period of restructure, and the start of an ambitious plan to grow the LV core businesses.
The friendly society, which was founded in 1843, has grown into a provider of financial services, with over 2.5 million members. LV currently operates investment, protection, banking an
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall