Insurance Age is compiling a rolling list of brokers those brokers that have received their 'minded to authorise' letters from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) with regard to general insurance sales.
Although the letters have no legal status as such, they are excellent evidence that a broker is very likely to be officially authorised as of 14 January 2005 - and as the FSA will not be publishing any lists until December this year, we are compiling our own.
To see the full list of brokers,
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand