Axa UK reported that revenues in general insurance, up 9% with total underlying earnings for H1, have increased by 3% despite the impact of the January storms and June floods.
In the UK and Ireland, underlying earnings of £160m for H1 2007 were 3% ahead of the same period last year (H1 2006: £156m). In addition, total general insurance revenues increased by 9% in H1 2007 to £1.86bn (H1 2006: £1.71bn), and were led by a strong growth in UK health insurance.
Total general and health insurance un
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO