Axa UK reported that revenues in general insurance, up 9% with total underlying earnings for H1, have increased by 3% despite the impact of the January storms and June floods.
In the UK and Ireland, underlying earnings of £160m for H1 2007 were 3% ahead of the same period last year (H1 2006: £156m). In addition, total general insurance revenues increased by 9% in H1 2007 to £1.86bn (H1 2006: £1.71bn), and were led by a strong growth in UK health insurance.
Total general and health insurance un
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017