As a solution to handling large portfolios of commercial business, with 292 brokers currently using the service, BONUS involves BAE’s working in the broker’s office providing instant access to the insurer’s wide range of commercial lines products via an on-line PC.
As a result, brokers are able to offer customers a more bespoke service and hold a competitive advantage by offering an underwriting service on the spot. The dedicated BAE acts as a decision maker therefore eliminating the need fo
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData