General and Health insurance revenues in the UK and Ireland increased by 8% from £3,232m in 2006 to £3,499m in 2007.
Elsewhere, in the personal sector, strong revenue growth was evident in motor at Swiftcover where policies in force increased by 178% during 2007 helped by aggregator websites.
However, total general and health insurance underlying earnings in the UK and Ireland, including distribution, decreased by £83m from £263m in 2006 to £180m in 2007. UK commercial revenues were unchange
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints