Aggregators have been seen as the enemy by some brokers. However, savvy brokers can ensure a significant amount of car insurance business through aggregator’s sites.
Brokers with online capabilities to provide car insurance quotations were starting to appear on aggregator sites according to Defaqto research in October 2007. This has increased rapidly with new sites launching, and a number of broker quotations now appearing on the majority of aggregator sites.
Although in the commercial lines
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal