Aggregators have been seen as the enemy by some brokers. However, savvy brokers can ensure a significant amount of car insurance business through aggregator’s sites.
Brokers with online capabilities to provide car insurance quotations were starting to appear on aggregator sites according to Defaqto research in October 2007. This has increased rapidly with new sites launching, and a number of broker quotations now appearing on the majority of aggregator sites.
Although in the commercial lines
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018