Driverless cars are now allowed on public roads in the UK and in early February three trials of the technology were launched by parliamentary under-secretary of state for transport Claire Perry and business secretary Vince Cable.
On the insurance side, RSA is working on the project in Greenwich, while Axa is taking part in the trials in Milton Keynes and Bristol.
The technology is evolving rapidly and autonomous cars have already been tested in America, but one important question remains unansw
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints