Insurer sponsorship deals have garnered quite a bit of coverage over the past month, with the news that Aviva’s partnership with UK Athletics has come to an end after 13 years.
Meanwhile, Aon has been unveiled as the official sponsor of the National Football League UK, a move it claimed to have made in an effort to aid promotion of American football in the UK.
This is on top of its shirt sponsorship deal with Manchester United, on-going since 2010 and due to end in 2014, although it will retain
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley