Insurer sponsorship deals have garnered quite a bit of coverage over the past month, with the news that Aviva’s partnership with UK Athletics has come to an end after 13 years.
Meanwhile, Aon has been unveiled as the official sponsor of the National Football League UK, a move it claimed to have made in an effort to aid promotion of American football in the UK.
This is on top of its shirt sponsorship deal with Manchester United, on-going since 2010 and due to end in 2014, although it will retain
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices