Insurer sponsorship deals have garnered quite a bit of coverage over the past month, with the news that Aviva’s partnership with UK Athletics has come to an end after 13 years.
Meanwhile, Aon has been unveiled as the official sponsor of the National Football League UK, a move it claimed to have made in an effort to aid promotion of American football in the UK.
This is on top of its shirt sponsorship deal with Manchester United, on-going since 2010 and due to end in 2014, although it will retain
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData